Forget long term link building strategies, they take a long time after all. Who’d wait for so long?
Here are five quick things you can do to get some cool links, the smart way!
- Create wallpapers of your site and submit to wallpaper directories(most of the them allow linkbacks)
Do a google search and find out the list of sites. Example.
- Write articles and submit to ezine articles (the old grandpa).
- Add links to blogrolls. Many of them are link exchanges, in those cases, do a three-way link exchange with your partner sites.
Find sites that accept linkbacks by googling them down. Example.
- Guest blog at various blogs.
Most them offer links to author sites.
Find them out by doing a similar search.
- Submit ringtones to sites and get links back to your site.
Find the sites here with a similar search.
P.S – Here on, there will be quick articles on DailySEOblog (like this), that will feature small, power packed, capsule information on SEO. No blabbering, no frills, just pure gyan. Hope you’ll like it. They’ll be called “SEO Quick Tips” and you can subscribe to themhere.