Okay, this time I’m turning the table around.
I’d like to know from you, what are the things that you do to your blog posts, right from selecting topics to blog to publishing (and even after it) the articles – what are the things that you do if at all any, deliberately to increase the possibility of driving search engine traffic?
I can safely suggest some points that I’d like to hear more from you.
- How well do you do keyword research?
- Do you use the traditional, “available or everyone” tools or do you use any clever method?
- While writing the articles, do you follow any pattern?
- While deciding titles, is there anything that you keep in mind?
- Do you do anything to the articles, after publishing them?
Well, those were only suggestions, please feel free to give your arguments and thoughts from your experience.