Alright, so we know these are bad times. Credit crunch ? You better call it “Credit Crumble !”
Clearly, there’s a slow down, expenses cut and ad budgets slashed, small and medium companies are finding it difficult too.
So, how can you get out of this situation, spending less but earning more(or at least sailing through) ?
- Cut your Advertisement budgets.
After all, the sales are low and everyone is playing it safe without much expenditure, so it makes sense not to advertise as much you’d normally do right ?
- Go into a super-efficient work mode.
That means sharing more work, producing more per head and working more efficiently.
- Layoff your non performing staff.
Hah ! Anyone’s guess.
seo-recession” width=”560″ height=”391″ border=”0″ />
Courtesy – NYmag
And how can SEO help you out of the bad economy?
Well, the whole idea is to shave off the extra load, get into your bare necessaries and work like a horse. And outsourcing your SEO work, can help you do just that. You get an expert to work at half (or quarter) your Advertisement budget.
Do a fresh Keyword Research
Find the “easy to break in” niches
Start developing more quality optimized content
Go for a social media strategy and pick up loads of traffic and some back links
And start positioning your site with the three month frame in mind.
In fact, do your best now, easy and slow.
Advantages of hiring an SEO during recession.
- Save a lot of money – You’re only paying a quarter of your average advertising budget.
- Leave it to expert hands and take some time off.
- Make an investment today that might return double fold tomorrow.
- Opportunity to try out a different strategy for online success.
- Take advantage of the situation. When your competition is lying low, you’re actually doing some smart work.
The only problem is the time frame. How I wish if thinks worked with a magic wand in SEO.It doesn’t and it’s for the same reason that, the clever is one who starts first – so that he’ll be the first to earn.
So if you are an online business entity, plan your future early, nobody is going to stop recession, it’ll take it’s time to fade off, all we can do is stay low, and wait. But be an opportunist. Take advantage of the situation. Make your move today, that you’ll be the first to wake up at dawn !