When it comes to project management for online marketing (including SEM & SEO), there aren’t many tools available dedicated to the stream.
Many online marketing folks I know use either their own custom made in-house tools (which are mostly ported from other intranet CRM like platforms) or a set of free tools or general purpose project management tools (like Basecamp).
Project Management Tasks in Online Marketing
There are lot of tasks that I wish I could manage via a single interface, particularly when working on big projects. To name a few…
1. Planning and scheduling an SEM Google AdWords campaign.
2. Planning and implementing a link building campaign.
3. Planning and implementing different phases of an SEO campaign.
4. Analyzing and fine tuning search marketing campaigns.
So, there had not been any dedicated project management tools available for Online Marketing yet. This is where Swydo, comes in.
It is a dedicated project management tool made available for online marketers exclusively.
It does the following tasks and is pretty vast in features as well.
- Managing client contacts.
- Google docs integration.
- Google Analytics integration.
- Google AdWords and Web Master Tools integration.
- Goal tracking
- E-commerce tracking
- Enter mutiple websites per client
- Visitors and traffic sources
- Keyword analyses
Sounds like a one stop place for online marketing project management to me.